Meet “Limited Edition”
LIMITED EDITION had a major refit, in Miami in 2008-2009, from the keel up. This included a new interior, new commercial engines, new Tuna Tower, and flawless Ice Blue Awlgrip hull.
She has been active in many world class fishing tournaments and is a proven fish raiser. With her Carolina pedigree, immaculate condition, and proven track record, she is ready to go for the next serious tournament contender who wants all of the fishability of a proven fishing machine and the creature comforts of a yacht.
She is equipped with: 30, 50, and 80 lb class Shimano trolling tackle. Inflatable tender for shore excursions and exploring. Water and ice makers for extended trips.
Running in the Caribbean for many years, she has won most of the Fishing Tournaments between Trinidad&Tobago and the BVI
Tournaments with Limited Edition
LIMITED EDITION catches fish, and that is what Buddy Davis built her to do.
- 2013 Offshore World Championship, Quepos, Costa-Rica.
- 2012 International Martinique Billfish Tournament: 1st place overall
- 2011 International Martinique Billfish Tournament: 1st place overall
- 2008 Fishing Event St Maarten: 1st place Master’s (angler: Peter B. Wright)
- 2007 Fishing Event St Maarten: 1st place Master’s (angler: Peter B. Wright)
- 2006 St Martin Billfish Tournament: 1st place overall
- 2005 St Martin Billfish Tournament: 1st place overall
The cockpit of any great fishing vessel is where all the action is and that is very true on LIMITED EDITION. Her teak clad cockpit is easy on the feet and easy on the eyes. A built in molded tackle center complete with freezer, sink, storage and bait prep area lies along the starboard forward section of the cockpit. Facing aft, one finds the ultimate fighting chair, a fully equipped Murray with foot-rest, set in the center of the cockpit.
In the main salon, an L-settee is located to starboard with storage below. A second settee is located opposite along the port. There are also 2 in-deck storage boxes. The teak covering boards, transom door, and fresh water shower and salt water wash down complete the cockpit area.
Full rocket launcher, numerous rod holders on the tower legs , 37′ Lee outriggers (new) and a center rigger will make sure that you can get enough lines in the water for everyone on board to take part in the action.
The galley of LIMITED EDITION was completely redesigned to allow for quick meals on the go or more extensive dining after fishing. Below counter freezer and fridge, stainless steel sink located outboard on the port side, Ice maker, 2 burner glass cook top, a microwave/convection oven and abundant storage will allow your cook to be creative with your day’s catch.
The custom Silestone counter is resistant to stain, acid, scratching damage, and is also antibacterial. It is perfect for a fish boat that catches lots of fish. To starboard is a small table with seating for 4 people.
The new entertainment center complete with DVD, CD, TV and Apple Mini Mac is located to starboard as well.
Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
LIMITED EDITION received, new in 2009, Scania D116 43M engines which were designed for a semi professional installation. They are 8 cylinder turbo charged work horses.
The injection system is based on electronically controlled unit injectors that give low exhaust emissions with good fuel economy and a high torque all ready at low revs.
- 3 x Cruise Air compressors (2009) overhauled
- Water Maker Echo Tech 115v 21 GPH
- 12.5 kw Westerbeke Generator with sound shield
- 3 Underwater Lights
Hull and Deck
A newly painted LIMITED EDITION sports Awlgrip 2000 Ice Blue on the hull, and Stark White on the superstructure. (2009) With her Carolina heritage and that phenomenal bow flare, she is an head turner no matter where she is. Her teak cockpit and covering boards are truly classic touches.
The full Tuna tower was replaced in (2009) All cushions of the fly bridge deck as well as the buggy top are white and were replaced in (2009)
Her bridge level has a custom Teak Control Pod, abundant seating and 2 helmseats.
- Tuna Tower
- Rocket launcher
- Lee 37′ outriggers
- Center rigger
- Custom highly varnished control pod
- Twin Disc electronic controls on bridge as well as the buggy top
- 8 Man Offshore Viking life raft
- Fore deck rails
- Scania engine gauges
- EPIRB Kanad 406 PRO
- Furuno Color 650w sounder
- Furuno Nav Net GPS (bridge)
- Furuno DF1850 B (tower)
- Furuno 42 mi. radar
- Simrad AP22 autopilot (bridge and tower)
- Apple Mini Mac computer
- 32″ Samsung & 20″ Sharp LCD TV’s
- 2 x DVD
- 3 (master, salon, bridge) CD’s
- Stereo system in salon, cockpit and master
- VHF: 4 with 9Db 17′ antennas 2 on bridge, 1 in tower, 1 in main salon